Texas Hold’em is one of the most well-known and well-loved versions of poker, and Evolution Gaming’s version offers even more excitement with an RTP of 99.47% and the added Trips Bonus Bet. Players can increase their chances of winning by raising their Ante bet and have the potential to earn big with a maximum payout of 500 to 1. Evolution Gaming’s version of Texas Hold’em provides the perfect blend of classic gameplay and modern features.
- Industry-standard RTP rate of 99.59% (barring side bets.)
- Excellent quality studio, stream, and user interface.
- Very high limits, with plans to offer even higher ones in the future.
- Interesting options for players, such as side bets and the Bet Behind function.
Experience Live Ultimate Texas Hold’em with Evolution Gaming
Ultimate Texas Hold’em live is provided by Evolution Gaming, streamed live in high, TV-quality format, directly from the studio in Riga, Latvia. The game follows the same set of rules as traditional Texas Hold‘em. The player receives 2 cards turned upwards and there are 5 community cards with an RTP of 99.47%
The game is played with a single deck and an unlimited number of players can play at the same time. In addition to the main game, there’s also the Trips Bonus bet. Live Ultimate Texas Hold’em is available on mobile devices as well.
How to Play? Master Evolution Gaming Live Ultimate Texas Hold’em Online
- You must place an Ante bet and the system will automatically place a Blind bet that must be of equal value.
- Challenge the dealer, not other players.
- During the first three community cards, you can raise your Ante bet by 3 or 4 times, with one raise per round.
- If you haven’t raised by the fourth and fifth community cards, you can raise the Ante by x1, otherwise you must fold and forfeit your Ante and Blind bet.
- After you have placed your Ante and Blind bets, you can place a Bonus bet, and earn a payout with a 3 of a Kind or better, regardless of the dealer’s hand.
- For the main game, the dealer’s hand must qualify to be put against your hand. A Royal Flush pays out 500 to 1.
Key Features to Look Out For
- The Trips Bonus Bet offers an additional chance to win even if you lose to the dealer
- Play on the go with mobile compatibility and also on your desktop
- The potential for a big payout with a maximum of 500 to 1
- Players are given the opportunity to increase their bet after the Ante bet
- Professional dealers and high-quality streaming bring the casino experience to you
Ultimate Texas Hold’em Overview
Texas Hold’em is a classic and popular version of poker, and Evolution Gaming’s version offers an exciting twist with the addition of the Trips Bonus Bet. This feature allows players who have a good hand, even if it is weaker than the dealer’s, to win a payout. The high video streaming quality and professional dealers make this version of Texas Hold’em an enjoyable experience. Additionally, players have the opportunity to raise the Ante and have the chance to win big with a maximum pay-out of 500 to 1.